Pages

Picture

Picture

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Postively, Think Positive!

OK, so off I go this morning for an interview with a local employment agency. I'm hoping, of course, that they'll be able to find something or, better yet, have something already in their files for me.

Yesterday, I did get some hopeful news. I was applying for a position with an organization I'd tried with once before, and when I entered my info on the Web site, I got a message that I was already being considered for the position. Cool!

Then, a friend emailed me that her bro-in-law, a fed employee, was looking to hire. I'd already sent my resume, and my friend said she'd recommended me highly. Next step is to email bro-in-law.

Don't want to get my hopes up (again) but need to be positive, right? Right!

No comments:

Post a Comment