Pages

Picture

Picture

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Saturday, August21, 2010, 06:41AM

Interview Update - it would appear that I was not hired. A disappointment, but life goes on.

I've been awake since 4 o'clock, online, job searching and completing applications. It's hot in my den, I'm hungry and grouchy.

I was talking with a friend last night and he made a comment about being bored at work. Another friend often complains about her job. I have still another friend who is a stay-at-home wife, no kids, and so very certain that she has all the answers. I'm so very certain she does not.

Every time I hear an employed person whine about some trivial happening at their job, it's like a knife to my heart. I want to just shake them and yell, "GRATITUDE??? EVER HEARD OF IT??"

Yeah, I know, I bitched about trivial stuff when I was working, too, and I most likely will do it again, if I ever get another job. But it's so hard to hear, when I'd be so happy to pick up part-time work right now.

Guess I'm just feeling sorry for myself this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment