Pages

Picture

Picture

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Dilemma....

On a sado-masochistic whim, I applied for a job with my former employer - you know, the one that let me go in March and the impetus behind this blog. I filled out the online app and went thru an online skills assessment.

This morning, they emailed me, they want me to schedule an interview with them.

Ok, this job is in a completely different area than the one I was in previously. It's even a different subsidiary of the company. I'm thinking it's ok to do the interview, and if they make an offer, take it, but keep searching for another job. I know what to expect from this group, so I'm ahead of the game on that score. And it's the devil you know versus the devil you don't.

What was I thinking? Argh

1 comment:

  1. Do the interview and get the experience. Ask for the salary you want! What can it hurt? It can't!

    ReplyDelete